Saturday, February 12, 2011

lets prey

this week a special needs child died in our community.
So i feel like discussing my worst fear.

Today as i watched the ambulance drive away all i could do was prey

dear god please please let him be strong enough to stay.

please let him grow stronger then yesterday
please let him be okay let bring him back to just
for a few more days of play

dear god but if your choice is a more chalanging path please help me

if you deciede he should have more burdens to keep his life
please please help please help me to let him go

please give me the peice of mind to know
you had to take him so he could finish growing
please let me, some how know he is the butterfly i knew he could be

please dear god what ever you choose
just give me the stregth to carry trough

but if i can make a request just a small one

please don't increase challanges our plates are full
he needs to grow independent he needs to stand on his own
please god help me to see your will done
please god grant me stregth
amen
and i prey again and agian as i follow the ambulance
to the hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment